Readiness, In-Season Assessment & Recovery: Three Takeaways
Our educational sports webinar sessions on Readiness, In-Season Assessment & Recovery have concluded. We have summarized the most important takeaways for you below.
Takeaway 1: How do you know if your loads are correct? How to assess for it
- Not all players are equal. Talent and fitness play a big part in what loads and intensities a player can handle.
- Design assessments that give a clear picture of the strengths and weaknesses for a particular athlete. Use these assessments to design specialized training programs and recovery treatments.
- It is important to assess how an athlete is handling loads and intensities throughout the season; performance capabilities can alter as demands change.
Takeaway 2: Make sure your assessment is giving you the data you need
Review your assessments to see if they answer the questions you are looking for:
- If the drill is time based, does the time a good indicator of capability?
- How can you design time based in-season assessments and not effect typical training patterns?
- Are the athletes giving you max effort during the assessments throughout the season? If not how reliable is the data?
- What movement assessments fit the needs and personality of your team?
Takeaway 3: Using loads and intensity to create recovery treatments
- Recovery should not be the same after every game and practice; based on the loads and intensities, adjust the treatment length and modality.
- There is a wide variety of recovery treatments on the market. Identify which ones fit your needs and incentivizes the players to participate.
3 Things Coaches Need to Know About Ball Tracking in Professional Football
Bayer 04 Leverkusen is the first Bundesliga club to use KINEXON ball tracking in training. Read here the three most important learnings from our webinar series on player and ball tracking — how tactical analysis will change football coaching.
How Kinexon SafeZone Saves Money by Protecting Employees
An employee infected with COVID-19 can lead to a complete stop of the entire operation. The financial damage can run into the millions after 10 working days. This calculation example shows the importance of efficient protective measures — for the health of the employees and the company at the same time.
In-Season Conditioning: Three Takeaways
Our educational sports webinar sessions on In-Season Conditioning have concluded. We have summarized the most important takeaways for you before entering the next stage of the series.
What to do with the Data: Three Takeaways
Our educational sports webinar sessions on What to do with the Data have concluded. We have summarized the most important takeaways for you before entering the next stage of the series.
Load Management: Three Takeaways
Our educational sports webinar sessions on Load Management have concluded. We have summarized the most important takeaways for you before entering the next stage of the series.
COVID-19: Joining Forces against Corona
In times of crisis such as these, one thing above all is important: the solidarity between people — and in this context also between companies. Because only together we will successfully master the challenges. The Venture Client company 27pilots also recognized this and launched an initiative. We at KINEXON are part of it and help to protect employees and maintain production processes!
Social Distancing Meets RTLS: How Our Customer ASM Protects Employees From Corona in a Creative Way
With the current situation, positive news is especially welcome. One positive note came from our customer ASM. And it gave us hope for the next few months.
Smart Factory strategy with fast payback? Only if you don’t forget these points!
Our Vice President Digital Transformation knows the challenges of the industry. In his blog article he shares three simple but far-reaching recommendations.
What we learned from EXCHAINGE 2019
The 7th International Supply Chain Summit EXCHAiNGE brought us not only exciting discussions with industry experts but also an award winner with whom we have a close partnership. Our co-founder Alexander Hüttenbrink congratulates our partner and shares his takeaways.
Why Ultra-Wide Band Technology Has Been Scoring Points in Basketball for Years
One of the world’s largest tech companies is relying on Ultra Wide Band and obviously has big plans with the technology. In the US, the NBA has been flying high for years with UWB and the college teams are following suit — for good reason.
The Message That Made Our Day: BMW Wins Logistics Prize 2019
When one of our customers is awarded a prestigious prize, the whole KINEXON family is cheering, too. Especially when our technology made a decisive contribution…
Transition in the US Sports Betting Market: What Role Data Tracking Can Play
Sports betting in Europe, especially in England, is a strongly flourishing business – in the US however, it is still in its early stages.
Can Performance Tech Safeguard your Payroll?
Over the last ten years, professional sport has become more and more physically demanding: The speed of the game has increased enormously, while at the same time the schedule for teams and players has become tighter and tighter.
KINEXON at SPOBIS 2019
KINEXON was part of the largest and most important event of the sports business sector in Europe. For two days, top decision-makers discussed the future of the sports business at the SPOBIS 2019 in Düsseldorf.